1. Data collected by the website owner
• User’s IP addresses
• information about the user’s browser
• e-mail address
• Name and surname
2. Method of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server or provided by the User when completing the contact form
3. Method of data use
User data are used for website administration, website traffic statistics, website content management, and maintaining contact with Users. User data are not shared with other entities, except for entities authorised under the law.
4. Contact with the User
The website owner anticipates contacting users to inform them about changes to the website and its services.
5. Making changes to a User’s personal data
Each User may in writing, by phone or by e-mail notify changes in their personal data to the website owner, or make these changes themselves on the website.
6. Information obligation
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), I inform that:
1) the Controller of your personal data is Pronos Sp z o.o., ul. Przyjaźni 6/5U, 53-030 Wrocław
2) your personal data will be processed for website administration, website traffic statistics, website content management, and maintaining contact with Users pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities that are authorised to obtain personal data under the law, and entities participating in the implementation of services
4) your personal data will be stored for a period of two years
5) you have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, as well as the right to rectify the data, erase the data, or limit the processing of the data
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
7) providing personal data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide such data may result in a refusal to provide services 8) contact details of the Data Protection Officer – [email protected]
a) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s sites. Cookies usually contain the name of the site from which they come, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
b) The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the website owner
c) The cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users, and are used for statistical purposes.
e) Cookies are used to
adapt the content of the Website’s sites to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the sites; in particular, these files enable the recognition of the Website User’s device and the website to be properly displayed adapted to their individual needs;
create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use sites, which allows their structure and content to be improved;
maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
f) The Website uses two basic types of cookies – ‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or turns off the software (web browser). ‘Persistent’ cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period of time specified in the cookie file parameters, or until the User deletes them.
g) As part of the Website, the following types of cookies are used:
‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud related to authentication on the Website; ’performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website’s sites;
‘functional’ cookies, allowing the settings selected by the User to be “remembered”, and the User’s interface to be personalised, e.g. in terms of the User’s language or region of origin, font size, appearance of the site, etc.;
8. Links to other pages on the website
The website owner would like to inform that the website may contain links to other websites. The website owner recommends reading the privacy policies of those sites, as the website owner is not responsible for them.
9. Securing user data on the Website
The website owner’s Security Policy (personal data protection) contains a description of the technical and organisational security measures. In particular, the following safeguards are used:
a) Data downloaded automatically by the server are secured by a website access authentication mechanism
b) Data collected from users during the registration process are secured by the SSL protocol and by a website access authentication mechanism
c) access to website administration is carried out using an authentication mechanism